I had one thought wandering in my mind during the weekend: a blog post or a beginning of a series of blog posts titled Things I learned this week. I thought about it so much, you know the hows and ifs and whys, that in the end I didn’t do it.
So here are some keywords concerning the things I learned during the past week. I don’t go into details in any way, they’re listed here only for myself (please read: so that I would write these sorts of posts here).
- Docker-compose vs. Docker
- Practical ExpressJS app structure
- Chrome caching mime types set by NGINX (and driving one crazy)
- Ubuntu server automatic notification emails (or: how to configure Postfix and use Google SMTP)
- Stuff related to cronjobs